Rodney B. Young III, M.D.
In addition to his private practice, Dr. Young is an Associate Professor at the Medical University of South Carolina. He has been on active staff since 1987. This appointment not only fulfills his desire to teach and to give back to his profession, it also keeps him current in the latest plastic surgery techniques and advances.
- Graduated from Davidson College
- Received his medical degree from the University of South Florida
- General and plastic surgical residencies were completed at the Medical University of South Carolina
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of the Southeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Associate Professor at the Medical University of South Carolina
- Presenter and lecturer at national meetings
- Member of Charleston County Medical Society
- Published journal articles in Plastic Surgery
- Voted Best Doctors of America from 2001-2010